Immaculate Conception

Feast of the Immaculate Conception, 8 December

“On the day of your patron saint greets you and wishes you much happiness your brother who does not forget you: Federico”
“Quails are singing in the morning on the field / they are singing that may you have much happiness. And have a great day. Your brother, Paco”
“Mom, I want you to come with Daddy, and I wish you all the best, from the cat to the bird. Paco”
“Mom, I want to see you so much, and I want you to come quickly. I wish you all the best, from the goat shepherdess to the gypsies, your son who loves you so much, Federico”



Nana de Sevilla (Sevillan Lullaby). Text and music written, arranged and played on piano by Federico García Lorca, sung by La Argentinita. From the album Canciones Populares Antiguas (1931)

No hay comentarios: